From Helder Magalhães <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: My canvas does not display some changes
Date Sat, 16 Jan 2010 06:56:52 GMT
Hi Dao,

> Sorry about the confusion. It is not a mask in SVG terms. The mask for me is
> just a business term.

Oops... ;-)

> Technically, it is just an element, like an other which is in a <g> appended
> before the first rendering. It is appended directly to the SVG root element

Yeah, when Thomas recalled about the referenced content (mask, in this
case) not being updated live it seemed like the best hint. If you
state it's just a usual element and that it's already in the document
tree when the first rendering is done, then it's weird... :-|

Can you create and attach a reduced test case which reproduces this
symptom? (Apparently it would need to be Java application code, as
you've stated that it opens in Squiggle as expected -- else I'd
suggest only attaching the SVG source.) Although probably not part of
the cause, please state your environment as well (Java version, OS,
Batik version or revision, ...).

Cheers,
 Helder