From Helder Magalhães <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing the current SVG's Script Global Object
Date Sat, 23 Jan 2010 20:21:34 GMT
Hi Christian,

> Okay I thought I'd cracked it using the getInterpreter method on the
> JSVGCanvas
>
> But the method doesn't seem to be available ....
[...]
> Any ideas !

Yep, crawling through the mailing list... ;-D

Just teasing you, but actually there are already a few interesting
threads and how-to's. I've just made a few searches to find a couple
relevant:
 * One [1] probably very targeted to what you intend;
 * Another [2] about something you should take into consideration
regarding changes in the "glue" which allows Applet<-->HTML
communication.

If you are able to figure it out, specially if following the
recommendations from the second item [2], then please consider sharing
them back so other can benefit from it. ;-)

> Thanks

Hope this helps,
 Helder>

[1] http://old.nabble.com/Applet%2C-Batik%2C-ECMAscript-and-HTML-td8471652.html