I understand, but how can I refer to that document in an other document? (see the xlink:href from my mail)?

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 11:27 PM, jonathan wood <jonathanshawwood@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Dao,

† I also included a "load from jar" in the previous examples.† The key is the line:

††††††† InputStream templateStream = MyClass.class.getResourceAsStream("template.svg");

getResourceAsStream will allow you to load from the classpath† (including your jar).

to recap:

††††††† InputStream templateStream = MyClass.class.getResourceAsStream("template.svg");

††††††† String parser = XMLResourceDescriptor.getXMLParserClassName();
††††††† SAXSVGDocumentFactory f = new SAXSVGDocumentFactory(parser);
††††††† SVGDocument doc = null;

††††††††††† doc = f.createSVGDocument(null, templateStream);
††††††† } catch (IOException ex) {
††††††† }

†††††† myCanvas.setSVGDocument(doc);