Hi Rana,

Rana30 <indraneel.biswas@gmail.com> wrote on 01/06/2010 08:30:57 AM:

> I will get the a pop up, which is showing the null  when I try to change the
> view box properties. Please find the error detail in the attachment.

> http://old.nabble.com/file/p27026855/Null%2BError.jpg

   I think this can only happen if that SVG element wasn't the
child of an SVGDocument (or the Graphics node tree was strangely built).

   Normally there is a RootGraphicsNode that is the root of the Graphics
Node tree, that is associated with the Document.  The error you are
getting is because the CanvasGraphicsNode associated with your
SVGElement doesn't have a parent, which can't happen in normal
usage.

   So how was the Graphics Node tree built?