From thomas.dewe...@kodak.com
Subject Re: prob affinetransformation and bound
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 10:41:40 GMT
Hi Heran,

heran <drumheran@yahoo.fr> wrote on 03/24/2010 01:45:17 PM:

> i have a svg picture which is rendering in a graphic greater document.
> i get the graphicsnode from my builder
> i do translation and a scale up upon it.
> the i make a bufferizedimage (java) to draw it.
> result :
> i see the svg but partially !
> the svg itself is well resized (now greater) but the bounds (getBounds)
is
> always the same so my svg is not completely visible because bounds seems
not
> to be resized !

    The bounds of an element are always reported in the local coordinate
system of the element.  If you want to know what the bounds of the element
are in another coordinate system you need to transform them to the other
coordinate system.

> i have noticed also : if i use getTransformedBounds() to retrieve x,y
for ma
> bufferedimage instead getbounds(), i have a new bounds but when i draw
the
> svg, it is "deformed" and it seems an unknown translation has been
> applicated !

   I don't understand this part of your note.  Perhaps examples on your
part would help?