From patricke...@sml.com
Subject Patrick Egan is out of the office.
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 21:58:51 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  09/04/2010 and will not return until
19/04/2010.

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this email is confidential.  It is intended only
for the use of the named recipient.  Any use or disclosure of this email is strictly prohibited,
if you are not the intended recipient. In case you have received this email in error, please
notify us immediately and then delete this email.

To help reduce unnecessary paper wastage, we would request that you do not print this email
unless it is really necessary - thank you.