From Helder Magalhães <helder.magalh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVGGraphics2D how to group elements
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2010 22:43:53 GMT
Hi kpu,

>  I wish grouped elements "by component".
[...]
> This code example below generate this svg content
[code snippet]
> But i would like this (group by component) :
[code snippet]

I'm not sure what you mean with "by component"... I didn't found a
relevant enough difference in the code snippets which would help
understanding the difference. Please clear it up a bit in order to get
interesting feedback, as I feel this is either 1) not the usual
keywords for what you mean or 2) is a highly specific concept (beyond
the scope of graphics/SVG/Batik). Describing what you intend to do [1]
generally helps as well. ;-)

Cheers,
 Helder

[1] http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#goal