From Anjello <Anjelloa...@gmail.com>
Subject embedding a png image in the svg document
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:29:05 GMT

Hello everyone,

I am new here. I am working on a java project for which I am using Batik. I
need to include a png file in my svg document. This is the coding I used

Element my_image = document.createElementNS(svgNS, "image");
my_image.setAttributeNS(XLINK_NAMESPACE_URI, "xlink:href", "test_png.PNG");

but all I see on the JSVGCanvas is an image which is similar to a broken
link icon. Can someone please help me with this?

Thanks in advance.