From Christian Bockermann <christian.bockerm...@udo.edu>
Subject Re: ClassCast Error
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 18:42:59 GMT
Hi Thomas!

Thanks for the answer (and to Jonathan as well, of course!).

Jonathan's tip pointed me to the right direction. I did change my classpath
a bit (re-organizing my maven-dependencies), and now it seems to work almost
perfectly.

The only problem I struggle with now, is the xslt-transformer/fop exiting my
Java VM upon an error, but that is not related to batik.

Thanks again to all your hints!

Chris

Am 21.07.2010 um 14:11 schrieb thomas.deweese@kodak.com:

> Hi Christian,