From Anjello <Anjelloa...@gmail.com>
Subject CubicCurve2D in a Batik application
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2010 15:58:17 GMT

Hello,

I develop a java application which uses batik, and I need to split a curve
at a specific location. What I try to do is to convert the svg into an AWT
shape and do the splitting. It was succesful with the lines, however I do
not understand how the offset parameters work in the CubicCurve2D object. (I
am trying to use subdivide(double[] src, int srcoff, double[] left, int
leftoff, double[] right, int rightoff) method)

Tried hard to find any examples but failed. Can someone please explain how
scroff, leftoff and rightoff parameters work? or please send me a link from
where I can get some examples or advice? I do understand the arrays that are
passed.

Thanks in advance,
Anjello