From Peter Hull <peterhul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem including user-css
Date Fri, 16 Jul 2010 12:53:19 GMT
I tried it with the rasterizer and it seemed to work:
=== me.svg ===
<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE svg PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD SVG 1.0//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/REC-SVG-20010904/DTD/svg10.dtd">
<svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" width="4cm" height="3cm"
viewBox="0 0 400 300">
<text id="sample" x="0" y="150">Hello, World</text>
</svg>

=== me.css ===
#sample {font-size: 48px; fill: red}

and the command:
java -jar batik-rasterizer.jar -cssUser me.css me.svg
gave me large red text as expected. This is batik-1.7 on Windows/Java 1.6

Pete