From jonathan wood <jonathanshaww...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OK to rescale SVG in PDF by changing just width and height values?
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2010 18:37:04 GMT
Hi Joe,

  Be aware that some illustrator versions ( < CS3?) can drop viewBox's upon
export.  This may only be true for automated exports via javascript, I don't
recall.

If you are looking to add to a command line toolkit for your automated
document creation, you might look into using XSLT to modify the w/h values.
Xalan is packaged with Batik.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XSLT

http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/