From Benjamin Diedrichsen <b.diedrich...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: SVG 1.2 support and PDF generation
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 18:00:10 GMT
Hi Jeremias,

thanks very much for pointing out. The samples in the SVN work indeed. The
important difference is that I did not set the visibility of the <rect> to
"hidden". I tried the fill attribute and that just made the box disappear
with no text whatsoever. I think this is a pretty important detail that
should appear in the documentation. Maybe you know the right spot to put it.

Thank you really much for helping me out so quickly.

regards,
Benjamin