From dieend <mail.die...@gmail.com>
Subject Make Transparent SVG Transparent in JSVGCanvas
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 12:48:44 GMT
 have SVG file that actually empty, that have no element, yet. I will
manipulate it in the java code by adding element. The SVG file will be
inserted in a scrollpane. The problem is even the SVG file actually empty,
the Scrollpane not transparent even if I have already set it transparent.

Here is the SVG file (I got it from client):

and here is the scroll pane part (canvasDiagram is the SVGCanvas).

The scrollpane is not transparent but white. I tried to insert the scroll
pane content with transparent jPanel and its work so I believe the white
content because of the canvasDiagram. Can you help me to make the empty part
of canvasDiagram really transparent?