From "Mattijs Spierings" <matt...@webresource.com.au>
Subject batik stopped working
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2011 03:42:05 GMT
Hi,

I have setup my own batik server on a Windows 2003.

I used to generate a form post with CFHTTP to the service, which would
return a PNG file which I could write to a file on my server. In this
way I could create an image of a SVG file and use it in a PDF report.

The same day, last Friday the 12th of August, it just stopped working.
It seems that it can't generate a file in the temp folder.

I have looked into the log, and I see this error message:

[15-Aug-2011 12:06:08] PHP Warning:  shell_exec() [<a
href='function.shell-exec'>function.shell-exec</a>]: Unable to execute
'java -jar batik-1.7/batik-rasterizer.jar -m image/png -d
temp/273f5064dc00c682c73b05f36d00f2a1.png -w 800
temp/273f5064dc00c682c73b05f36d00f2a1.svg' in
D:\inetpub\webhost\5836\www_export\index.php on line 70

[15-Aug-2011 12:06:08] PHP Warning:
unlink(temp/273f5064dc00c682c73b05f36d00f2a1.png) [<a
href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: No such file or directory
in D:\inetpub\webhost\5836\www_export\index.php on line 87

I have set all permissions to max for the whole website, so it should
have write rights.

Also, when I post to export.highcharts.com, the Highcharts server, it
works fine. So the SVG (which is generated by Highcharts) seems to be
valid.

I have attached the error log, and you see that on the 12th it was
working and the around 15:28 It started failing. Is Java causing
problems maybe?

I hope you can give me a push in the right direction.

Regards,
Mattijs Spierings
Developer
mattijs@webresource.com.au <mailto:mattijs@webresource.com.au>

  <http://www.webresource.com.au/>
ABN : 76 121 361 564, ACN : 121 361 564

CONFIDENTIALITY: While it is not the policy of WebResource Internet
Technology to insist on signed Non Disclosure Agreements, the
information disclosed in this and subsequent related facsimiles, emails
or communications (including any attachments) is disclosed on the clear
understanding that you will respect the intellectual property of
WebResource Internet Technology and in any event will not disclose it to
third parties without the prior consent of WebResource Internet
Technology. As such, the information in this facsimile, email or
communication (including any attachments) is disclosed on the clear
understanding that it will remain strictly confidential between us.

WARNING: This facsimile, email or communication (including any
attachments) is confidential and is intended for the named addressee
only and as such it, and any attachment, and any copyright material
contained therein, may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose
for which it was sent. If you receive this facsimile, email or
communication (including any attachments) in error, please delete it
immediately from your system and contact the sender by return email or
by telephone on +61 (07) 3620 1000. Even if received innocently, you may
not read, copy, print, re-transmit, disclose, modify, store or act in
reliance on this facsimile, email or communication (including any
attachments). Confidentiality is not waived or lost because this
facsimile, email or communication (including any attachments) has been
sent to you by mistake. No warranty is given that that this facsimile,
email or communication (including any attachments) is error or virus
free.