Hi,

I have setup my own batik server on a Windows 2003.

I used to generate a form post with CFHTTP to the service, which would return a PNG file which I could write to a file on my server. In this way I could create an image of a SVG file and use it in a PDF report.

The same day, last Friday the 12th of August, it just stopped working. It seems that it can’t generate a file in the temp folder.

I have looked into the log, and I see this error message:

[15-Aug-2011 12:06:08] PHP Warning:  shell_exec() [<a href='function.shell-exec'>function.shell-exec</a>]: Unable to execute 'java -jar batik-1.7/batik-rasterizer.jar -m image/png -d temp/273f5064dc00c682c73b05f36d00f2a1.png -w 800 temp/273f5064dc00c682c73b05f36d00f2a1.svg' in D:\inetpub\webhost\5836\www_export\index.php on line 70

[15-Aug-2011 12:06:08] PHP Warning:  unlink(temp/273f5064dc00c682c73b05f36d00f2a1.png) [<a href='function.unlink'>function.unlink</a>]: No such file or directory in D:\inetpub\webhost\5836\www_export\index.php on line 87

I have set all permissions to max for the whole website, so it should have write rights.

Also, when I post to export.highcharts.com, the Highcharts server, it works fine. So the SVG (which is generated by Highcharts) seems to be valid.

I have attached the error log, and you see that on the 12th it was working and the around 15:28 It started failing. Is Java causing problems maybe?

I hope you can give me a push in the right direction.

Regards,
Mattijs Spierings
Developer
mattijs@webresource.com.au

ABN : 76 121 361 564, ACN : 121 361 564

CONFIDENTIALITY: While it is not the policy of WebResource Internet Technology to insist on signed Non Disclosure Agreements, the information disclosed in this and subsequent related facsimiles, emails or communications (including any attachments) is disclosed on the clear understanding that you will respect the intellectual property of WebResource Internet Technology and in any event will not disclose it to third parties without the prior consent of WebResource Internet Technology. As such, the information in this facsimile, email or communication (including any attachments) is disclosed on the clear understanding that it will remain strictly confidential between us.

WARNING: This facsimile, email or communication (including any attachments) is confidential and is intended for the named addressee only and as such it, and any attachment, and any copyright material contained therein, may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it was sent. If you receive this facsimile, email or communication (including any attachments) in error, please delete it immediately from your system and contact the sender by return email or by telephone on +61 (07) 3620 1000. Even if received innocently, you may not read, copy, print, re-transmit, disclose, modify, store or act in reliance on this facsimile, email or communication (including any attachments). Confidentiality is not waived or lost because this facsimile, email or communication (including any attachments) has been sent to you by mistake. No warranty is given that that this facsimile, email or communication (including any attachments) is error or virus free.