From Kerschbaum Michael <m.kerschb...@pke.at>
Subject AW: Broken image, embedded PNG
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2011 14:18:18 GMT
Hallo,

On Win7 it works ?! If you have the source Code of batik you could debug it ?! There are no
errors written to console or std.err ! No logging, as long as i can see in the batik code....

Someone who knows the code better may know where the default image is used. With this information
it is possible to find the code where the default image is used, and why it is used !

[cid:image001.png@01CC9971.911AF940]

mfg

Klaus D├╝ller - Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates
Von: Kevin Gamiel [mailto:kgamiel@renci.org]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 02. November 2011 13:49
An: <batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: Broken image, embedded PNG

It's a tiny file, no errors on the console, my web browser can display it just fine.  I'm
on a Mac, should that matter, running OS X Lion.

Is there debugging I could enable for batik?  I assume the broken image icon is originating
from batik so maybe it could tell us where it's failing(?)  See attached for image I see.

Kevin

[cid:image002.png@01CC9971.911AF940]

--
RENCI