From fireball <samiib...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: getBBox() returns null
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 14:16:55 GMT
I think I might know what is happening. Correct me if I am wrong.

The BBox is computed after the text is rendered. And my understanding of
rendering is that it happens when the text element is added to the canvas.

What I am trying to do here is load an SVG file into a document, set some
properties and then add it into the canvas. Since I am trying to set
properties before adding to canvas, BBox is not computed yet.

Is there a way to do that before adding to canvas?