Subject SVG editor app
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 18:32:19 GMT
Hello,

I've recently forked and resurrected the GLIPS project which is an SVG editor that uses Batik,

http://glipssvgeditor.sourceforge.net

for my own use and code is now on github:

https://github.com/okohll/svg_editor

I wonder if anyone else is interested in collaborating on this. If so, patches (pull requests)
are most welcome, or even just suggestions. The main task currently is basic compatibility
with all SVG files - it opens some but not others.

I'm unfamiliar with SVG, Batik, Swing and indeed client-side graphical Java applications in
general. Usually the majority of my work is server-side Java. However I'm getting up to speed
through working on this project.

Regards
Oliver Kohll
www.agilebase.co.uk