From Ákos Maróy <a...@maroy.hu>
Subject SVG rasterizing issue with TiledImage
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2013 17:33:37 GMT
Hi,

I seem to have found an issue when trying to rasterize an SVG document
into a TiledImage. The same document when rendered into a BufferedImage
works fine. I wonder what I might be doing wrong.

The source code to demonstrate the problem is here:
http://pastebin.com/gqzi8mu5
please find the SVG file I'm trying to render attached

in the sample source, if one created a BufferedImage object, the SVG is
rendered properly. if a TiledImage is created, it does not appear in the
image.

This is on Ubuntu 12.10, 64 bit, Sun JDK 1.7.0_09, using batik 1.7.

Any help would be appreciated.

Akos