Hi all,

I have a question regarding using Batik in a headless environment.

Regarding the [    getBBox()   ]  method and a piece of text within an SVG document that is NOT rendered and is in a headless environment such as a web application, is there any way, knowing the text point size and having the font (ttf) available to determine this bounding box using the batik software?

We have an [ SVGDocument ] in memory and thats it.

Many thanks for any response in advance, and Batik is working superbly well for us.

Andy

Andy Fendley BEng (Hons) MSc

Software Consultant

LinkedIN: profile