From David Hoffer <dhoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven dependencies?
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 19:10:12 GMT
I added...

 <dependency>
            <groupId>crimson</groupId>
            <artifactId>crimson</artifactId>
        </dependency>

And that got me past this issue but then XML parsing breaks in other parts
of the app/build. So I can't use this.

What's the right way to add support for converting SVGs to PNGs that adds
the minimum number of dependencies to my build?  I'd like to not add any
XML parser...just use the JDK if possible.

-Dave