From Laurent Redor <laurent.re...@obeo.fr>
Subject Re: JDK 1.7.0_25 breaks BATIK
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 17:11:29 GMT
Hello,

The bughttps://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8019201  is fixed. And effectively, if I run
the test includes in the commithttp://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8/2d/jdk/rev/833f05116f7b  :

  * It is OK with 1.7.0_21-b11.
  * It is KO with 1.7.0_25-b15.
  * It is OK with 1.7.0_40-b43.

However, I have always similar problem with JDK 1.7.0_40-b43 and the
AffineTransformOp JDK class.
I do not know enough about the Batik library and even less ConvolveOp
and AffineTransformOp JDK classes to adapt the test to reveal the
problem with AffineTransformOp.

Does someone who knows enough these classes could adapt the test?

Best regards,

Laurent