From Laurent Redor <laurent.re...@obeo.fr>
Subject Re: JDK 1.7.0_25 breaks BATIK
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 10:47:57 GMT
Hello,

I analyzed a little more our problem. It concerns only one SVG file. And
that is a filter that causes problem:

    <filter
             inkscape: collect = "always"
             id = "filter3834">
            <feGaussianBlur
               inkscape: collect = "always"
               stdDeviation = "2.2770497"
               id = "feGaussianBlur3836" />
    </ filter>

If I replace it by

    <filter
             inkscape: collect = "always"
             id = "filter3834">
    </ filter>

there is no more problem. I do not know if this information is
sufficient to reopen the issue
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8019201 on JDK side. But
anyway, I do not have the rights to do so.

I join the complete SVG file for information and the error stack.

Regards,

Laurent

I run the test includes in the commithttp://hg.openjdk.java.net/jdk8/2d/jdk/rev/833f05116f7b
 :