Hello,

I'm trying to rotate the SVG image using Batik. I have a SVG file that I'm opening like this:

InputStream is =  this.getClass().getClassLoader().getResourceAsStream("svg/"+name+".svg");

String parser = XMLResourceDescriptor.getXMLParserClassName();
SAXSVGDocumentFactory f = new SAXSVGDocumentFactory(parser);

SVGDocument doc = (SVGDocument) f.createDocument("svg/"+name+".svg",is);

Then I'm trying to rotate it f.ex. 90 degrees (that is not important). Is there any other way to achieve this than packing the content to a group (<g> tag) and apply transform attribute to the group?
I was trying to do it using SVGGraphics2D class, but I'm not sure if it is possible and if it is, how to do it.

Thanks in advance,

--
Tomasz Szołtysek