From Chuck Paussa <Chuck.Pau...@systems.dhl.com>
Subject The text renderer errors out when it encounters a positioned block-container
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2001 20:36:42 GMT
This isn't a show stopper in any way since I can render text without FOP.

I added a positioned block-container to my .FO. Now the text renderer
bombs on that page.
Is there any way to include a positioned block-container that does not
crash the text renderer?

Chuck

value: FOP 0.20.2
OS Windows 2000

<fo:block-container height="4.5in" width="7.2in" top="6in" left="0in"
position="absolute">

[INFO]: rendering areas to TEXT
[INFO]: [1]
[INFO]: [2]
[INFO]: [3]
[ERROR]: null
org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException
        at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.render(Driver.java:464)
        at
org.apache.fop.apps.CommandLineStarter.run(CommandLineStarter.java:72)
        at org.apache.fop.apps.Fop.main(Fop.java:19)
---------
        at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:965)
        at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.render(Driver.java:459)