From "Edward Dowgiallo" <edowg...@ptdprolog.net>
Subject Dictionary style pages
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 17:49:56 GMT
Could someone point me to an example of producing a dictionary or telephone book style page
with fop?

By this I mean:
  a.. I'd like to put the page number at the bottom of the page on the left hand side for
even numbered pages and on the right hand side for odd numbered pages.
  b.. I'd like to put the earliest name in the collating sequence that appears on the page
on the left hand top and latest name in the collating sequece on the right hand top. i.e.
if the page contains entires in alphabetical order from cat to dog, I'd like the word cat
on the left hand side of the region-before and dog on the right hand side of the region-before.
Thank you,
Ed