From Keiron Liddle <kei...@aftexsw.com>
Subject Re: Marker problem
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 10:48:39 GMT
Hi,

The messages about the marker not being added could be due to some minor
error like the marker is not the first child of the block or there is
whitespace before the marker (markers haven't been fully implemented yet).

The message "Some static content could not fit in the area." indicates
that something could not fit into the static area on page three. This may
be the real reason that you do not see the marker. You need to increase
the size of the static area or reduce the size of the contents.
Fop does not currently handle this properly, it should (by default) put
all the contents there and clip so you only see the specified area.