From Chuck Paussa <Chuck.Pau...@systems.dhl.com>
Subject Re: Need more diagnostic info from FOP ... how?
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:49:14 GMT
Trevor,

Hmmmmm. I'm not sure but, I think that you're having a "dueling spec
collision" problem. The old spec used "master-name" the new spec uses
"master-reference". I don't think the change has yet been released in
FOP since the spec change is only a few weeks old. Do a search and
replace on the DocBook XSL stylesheets. Replace master-reference with
master-name.

The FOP "Holliday release" should handle the new spec properly but,
we're a week or so away from that release.

Chuck