From Keiron Liddle <kei...@aftexsw.com>
Subject Re: FOP & SVG precision; how to keep thin lines precision???
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 10:16:45 GMT
Hi Irina,

I'm no barcode expert but one I tried looked fine to me.
Have you zoomed in on the barcode in the pdf document. If you view it
normally the viewer may approximate the lines and therefore distort it.

If there is still a problem maybe you could send a small fo and pdf to
demonstrate the problem.

An alternative may be to make the whole barcode larger, multiply by a
factor of ten say. Then place the barcode in an svg transform. This way
the values in pdf are less likely to be round off and the image will be
scaled.