From Bruno VERNAY <Bruno.VER...@Proval.fr>
Subject Using FOP in an applet ?
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 15:03:28 GMT
Hi,

  What I would like to do is send XML to the browser client (MS-IE6, in the
case of our extranet, but not limited to.)
  There, show it on screen as html/css (already possible with XSLT and the
MS-XML dll.)
   and print it as PDF ... (Impossible for now, why didn't MS implement css
@page.)

Would it be a *solution* to embed FOP in an applet and use it on the client
to print PDF ?

PS : After some research, I didn't find anything about "FOP and Applet".
I know that it it possible to use FOP with Servlet, PHP and many Apache
project.
I know about WebGrabber, PdfLib, RenderX ...
(This means : I am not expecting people on this list to be at my service,
but I came to the point where I need help to continue.)

	Thanks.