From sanjib....@iflexsolutions.com
Subject RE: inconsistent table/t.cell border widths with DocBook to PDF
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 08:41:14 GMT
Yes , while viewing it this kind of problem might occur ,
also i was getting the same problem. but try to take a print out .
U will not find this problem . It will come properly.

 Regards
 Sanjib Ku. Das
 (080) 5597600 -3868
 **it's impossible to judge your talent until and unless you exercise it.
 **Believe in attitude, not in talent.

-----Original Message-----
From: Norbert Schoepke [mailto:N.Schoepke@criticalreach.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2002 1:28 AM
To: fop-user@xml.apache.org
Subject: inconsistent table/t.cell border widths with DocBook to PDF

Hi FOPpers !

While using FOP to build some docbooks of mine works quite nicely, one
rather visual problem occured when I used tables.
The linewidth of the table/cell borders is not the same for all cells.
Some borders appear to be double as wide as others.
Yet there seems to be no pattern either, thus I came to think it could
be a bug. I experimented with different borderwidths by setting the
corresponding parameter in the DocBook stylesheets (Norman Walsh's XSL
1.51.1).
But that didn't help.
It looks...well...unprofessional so I wanted to ask if this is a known
problem, if it's a stylesheet or FOP problem and if there is a
fix/workaround to it.

I would be glad to hear any hint about this
Norbert Schoepke
Developer

PS : At work I have problems reading the user-digest (I can only read
 the first post of the list in Lotus Notes)...please post to my
 email address too, which is: nschoepke@criticalreach.com
Thanks

Critical Reach AG
- optimizing the manufacturing aftermarket -
Garmischer Straße 19/21
81377 München
----
Fon:  +49 (89) / 54 26 21 - 54
Fax:  +49 (89) / 54 26 21 - 15
mailto:nschoepke@criticalreach.com
http://www.criticalreach.com

This message contains privileged and confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named. If you are not the intended
recepient you should not disseminate, distribute, store, print, copy or
deliver this message. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you
have received this e-mail by mistake and immediately delete this e-mail from
your system.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which
arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required
please request a hard-copy version.