From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: keep-with-next in fo:block
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2002 19:08:38 GMT
Martin Stockhammer wrote:
> what about the state of keep-with-next in fo:block? I want to
> keep headings together with their following paragraphs, but
> keep-with-next="always" does not work within fo:block tags.
> Is it planned to release a new version of fop in the near future?

It wont be in the next maintenance release.
If you want to keep headings together with the first paragraph,
you can use a blind table with two rows, one containing the
heading, the other the paragraph, and put keep-with-next="always"
on the first row.

> Another question: Is it planned to implement the "linefeed-treatment"
> attribute into fo:block?

Well, planned....
If you use white-space-collapse="false", line feeds will be preserved
too, so you can put whitespace preformatted data like program source
into a fo:block and it will come out as expected.

J.Pietschmann