From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: Problem render AWT
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 15:30:24 GMT
You can't do it that way. The AWT Renderer is a bit of a speciality. It
doesn't have a default constructor and can therefore not be used with
Driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_AWT).

I've recently added an example for the AWT Renderer to CVS. You can find
it here:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/xml-fop/examples/embedding/java/embedding/Attic/ExampleAWTViewer.java?rev=1.1.2.1

It's an example of using the AWT Preview. If you want to do something
else with it, tell us what and we'll try to point you in the right
direction.

On 01.07.2003 16:44:50 Alessio Padovani wrote:
> Good morning, i have a problem with AWT render  with FOP
>
> i want to embed FOP in java application
>
> if i try to render from FO->PDF it's work fine.
>
> But if i try render from FO->AWT it'show this error:
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not
> instant
> iate org.apache.fop.render.awt.AWTRenderer
>         at org.apache.fop.apps.Driver.setRenderer(Driver.java:419)
>         at Fo2Pdf.main(Fo2Pdf.java:12)
>
> i want use org.apache.fop.render.awt.AWTRenderer class but i unable to
> make this render
> Can someone help me?

Jeremias Maerki