From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: Style sheets with fo?
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 21:14:06 GMT
Bonnie,

On 7/1/2003 1:57 PM, Bonnie Yelverton wrote:
> Is there some simple way to make all titles bold navy Arial, for example,
> one place, so it's easy to change it to green if someone wants it changed?
> Please give me a reference to where I can study this, or even better
> examples that you've been working on.

I posted something along these lines (watch wrap):

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=fop-user@xml.apache.org&msgId=714182

That post includes a reference to xsl:attribute-set as well as the
use-attribute-set="" attribute.

I found it by going to the Apache.org Eyebrowse system for browsing
Apache.org mailing lists, clicked the "Search List" tab at the top and
and entered the query "xsl:attribute".

http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/SummarizeList?listName=fop-user@xml.apache.org

HTH!
--