From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: AW: IPD error
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 21:12:27 GMT
Todtenhaupt, Susann wrote:

> Now I've localized my problem. Maybe in this point anybody could give
> support. I have to set values in a dom-tree. But the specification of
> dom-api says it's not possible to set a nodevalue of an element_node. How do
> you set nodevalues for these nodes?

Elements don't have values. They have children, among other things.
Therefore, looking at addChild(Node) and insertBefore(Node,Node)
could yield somethiing fruitful.
In any case I'd say you should look for professional help or at least
training. Would you trust a larger bridge whose blueprints were made
by a freshman who has to ask on a mailing list for advice on how to
compute beam profiles and other details?

> This is not really the right place for those questions, but I hope somebody
> could help...

Check the ressources on xml.org for better suited places.