From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: block-collapse
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2003 19:21:21 GMT
Todtenhaupt, Susann wrote:
> I've created in my stylesheet three fo:blocks in one table-cell. The first
> and third one have some text inside, but the second one not. I've assigned
> for each block a line-height. But the second block always collapses and the
> third is directly below the first one. Is there a way to make the second one
> not collapsing?

The way professional typographers recommend is not to use
a second block but to define the space between the blocks
by either space-after on the first or space-beofre on the
following block, or both if necessary.
Of course, if you insist on keeping bad habits learned on
mediocre text processors, just put a non-breaking space into
the second block.

J.Pietschmann