From "Chris Bowditch" <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Page-height scales image?
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 08:18:16 GMT
>From: Wessel van Norel <wessel.van.norel@ddnh.nl>

<snip/>

>But to be able to generate 2 or more columns in a page you need to use
>column-count and column-gap, if I'm correct. And when you want a header and
>footer that go over all columns the only way I found was using the
>region-before and region-after. And I don't want some empty space between
>the end of my text and the footer. So just increasing the region body size
>won't work for me.
>So I'll probably have to search for the bug, correct? Or is there another
>way to get content to go over more then one column, with a fixed header and
>footer?
>If I'll need to search for the bug, can you perhaps give me a hint where to
>look?

I know you've already found a solution to getting images into the
region-before, but I dont think you need to. Have you tried using a block
with span="all" to span all columns in the body region and put the image in
this block? Should be far easier than having to maintain separate code from
the FOP that gets distributed.

Chris