From "Chris Bowditch" <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject JPEG images in Postscript
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2003 14:21:50 GMT
Hi All,

I'm having trouble with Postscript generated by FOP 0.20.5rc3a. I have a
document containing some JPEG images. The postscript file is produced
without error with -d option specified. However, both Adobe Distiller and
Ghostview fail to open the Posctscript. This is the output from distiller:

%%[ Error: undefined; OffendingCommand:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ]%%

I found some recent discussion on JPEG image in Postscript in the archives.
This problem was caused by gray scale images, but Paint Shop Pro reports my
JPEG images as being 24-bit/pixel color.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Chris