From Louis.Mast...@log-net.com
Subject Re: set the page width dynamically
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2003 15:05:32 GMT

My code that formats the page/region attribs:

                  <fo:simple-page-master master-name="main">
                        <xsl:attribute
name="page-height"><xsl:apply-templates
select="/report/reportpaperspec/reportpaperpageheight"/></xsl:attribute>
                        <xsl:attribute
name="page-width"><xsl:apply-templates
select="/report/reportpaperspec/reportpaperpagewidth"/></xsl:attribute>
                        <xsl:attribute
name="margin-top"><xsl:apply-templates
select="/report/reportpaperspec/reportpapermargintop"/></xsl:attribute>
                        <xsl:attribute
name="margin-bottom"><xsl:apply-templates
select="/report/reportpaperspec/reportpapermarginbottom"/></xsl:attribute>
                        <xsl:attribute
name="margin-left"><xsl:apply-templates
select="/report/reportpaperspec/reportpapermarginleft"/></xsl:attribute>
                        <xsl:attribute
name="margin-right"><xsl:apply-templates
select="/report/reportpaperspec/reportpapermarginright"/></xsl:attribute>
                        <fo:region-before>
                              <xsl:attribute
name="extent"><xsl:apply-templates
select="/report/reportpaperspec/reportPaperRegionBefore"/></xsl:attribute>
                        </fo:region-before>
                        <fo:region-after>
                              <xsl:attribute
name="extent"><xsl:apply-templates
select="/report/reportpaperspec/reportPaperRegionAfter"/></xsl:attribute>
                        </fo:region-after>
                        <fo:region-body>
                              <xsl:attribute
name="margin-top"><xsl:apply-templates
select="/report/reportpaperspec/reportPaperRegionBodyTop"/></xsl:attribute>
                              <xsl:attribute
name="margin-bottom"><xsl:apply-templates
select="/report/reportpaperspec/reportPaperRegionBodyBottom"/></xsl:attribute>
                        </fo:region-body>
                  </fo:simple-page-master>

Hope it helps,
Lou

|---------+--------------------------->
|         |           Zahidul Islam   |
|         |           <fazahidal@yahoo|
|         |           .com>           |
|         |                           |
|         |           07/07/2003 08:16|
|         |           Please respond  |
|         |           to fop-user     |
|         |                           |
|---------+--------------------------->

  |        To:      fop-user@xml.apache.org
                                        |
  |        cc:
                                        |
  |        Subject: set the page width dynamically

hello
      is there any way to set the page width dynamially? pls help me. in ma
project i want to generate the pdf pages that will show table and the width
of the pdf pages will depend on the width of the table. the width of the
table is known at backend and can be given in the xml file from which the
pdf will be generated. so i need a way to set the page width of pdf
depending on the value given in the xml file from which the pdf is
generated.

advance thanks.

Do you Yahoo!?