From Abhijit Junnare <mavlaa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Converting to uppercaseusing text-transform
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 14:39:41 GMT
Thanks for the help.
could you please explain me how can i use mode or
parameters as u said for converting to small caps. for
example if i have an XML like this
<Main>
<element 1>....
</elemen 1>
<element 1>
<element 2>
<A>..</A>
</element 2>
</element 1>
<element 1>
<A
<element 1>
</Main>

So I want to translate all the content that comes
under the <A Caps="Yes"> element to uppercase meaning
including its children elements <B> <C> and <D>
Your help is really appreciated.
Thanks,
Abhi