From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: less than 100% opaque svg graphic
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 20:50:25 GMT
Adam Shelley wrote:
> I'm am using svg's in pdf's created by fop and I was wondering if there was
> anyway to do less than 100% opaque graphics in the output pdf document.  I
> hit the archives and couldn't find any particular issue addressing this.

I suspect it is not possible to do it with FOP. However, it should be
possible using a combination of iText and a little bit of advanced PDF
spec knowledge. This page on the FOP web site has links to everything
you probably will need:

http://xml.apache.org/fop/resources.html

We'd appreciate learning from your experiences, including what works and
doesn't work! Please report back and let us know what you've found.

Web Maestro Clay