From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Blank pages in PDF was: Re: Using values from a different XML as attribute values
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 17:56:32 GMT
Jignesh-NX01880 Kapadia wrote:
 > The out out contains sometimes a blank page in between and also
> some of the pages are duplicated. I went through the code but could not find out
> what pattent causes it.

Check
  http://xml.apache.org/fop/faq.html#blank-page-between-page-sequences
for how to deal with blank pages. It is also possible that you are
actually requesting FOP to insert blank pages by other means.

> Also we get a blank page at the end of .PDF generation.

Most likely the same as above, additionally it could be caused by a
variety of other reasons.

It would help if you also seek local assistance on mailing list
etiquette. Specifically, if you want to ask a new question, don't
reply to an existing, completely unrelated message.

For further help, recast your question. See
  http://xml.apache.org/fop/maillist.html
for ressources which may help you in restating your problem.

J.Pietschmann