From "Chris Bowditch" <bowditch_ch...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: CMKY
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 09:38:01 GMT
>From: lijun zou <lijun_zou@yahoo.com>
>
>I am in a process of evaluating PDF creation software.
>FOP looks very attractive to me.
>But I have one question:
>How is the CMKY colorspace supported in FOP?

CMKY within JPEG images is supported according to FOP's website. It is not
supported within the XSL-FO property values themselves, e.g.
background-color, etc.

>Does it support at embedded SVG level too?

This is really down to Batik which FOP uses for SVG support. I had a quick
look on their website, but couldnt see CMKY mentioned. You'll have to ask
that question on their user list.

Chris