From "Artur Lorincz" <artur.lori...@kiq.com>
Subject FOP and different XERCES versions
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 08:52:15 GMT
Hello,

I am using currently fop version 0.20.4. This version comes bundled with
xerces 2.0.1. In my current setup FOP is used in combination with other
applications that process XML (using xerces). I would like to upgrade to the
latest xerces, that is 2.5. Could you tell me how to test if FOP is working
with this xerces version?

I am not confident that the naive approach of generating a couple of pdfs
with the latest xerces under fop will ensure me that I can safely upgrade.
Is there a set of tests that I could run that would check fop?

Thank you in advance,
Artur L.