From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: how can I create template for manipulating embedded and external style sheet present in the html page? Is it possible?
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2004 17:38:32 GMT
On Sep 6, 2004, at 7:06 AM, Eldho George wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to know how can I create template for manipulating
> embedded and external style sheet present in the html page? Is it
> possible?
>
> Please help me................please tell me is it possible with
> xslt+xsl-fo? I already created template for processing inline style
> attribute.

Is it possible for you to create an attribute-set and use that to
modify your pages/tables, etc. document-wide? Here's a link which might
help[1].

BTW, this isn't a tool for 'converting' a CSS file to XSL/XSLT. You
would have to set up an attribute-set, and then implement it for the
document using the use-attribute-set attribute.

Hope this helps!

Web Maestro Clay

[1]
http://www.xml.com/lpt/a/2003/06/11/short-xslt.html