From "Alexander Elsholz" <alexander.elsh...@gmx.de>
Subject Problems when using AWTRenderer for asynchron printing
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 15:22:28 GMT
Hi folks,

we use the awtrenderer for asynchron printing. that means start printjob in
an own thread and we stop the rendering-process when page-queue is larger
then 3 items. the print-method of pageable wakes up the renderer to go on.

Since few months we have font-scaling problems and we have find out that
when printing synchron we have no problems.

We think that the state in fop-engine will not reset - but we dont found it.
Have somebody an idea?

thanks alex

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ SupergŁnstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl