From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Embedding Type 1 Polish font
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:02:44 GMT
Jesiolowski, Dominik wrote:
> I am trying to produce PDF with polish fonts,
> fop.xml. The PDF I am getting after processing my .fo file
> contains text with the right font but polish characters
> appear as '#'.
> Instead of [polish chars here] I have real polish chars encoded correctly in
> UTF-8.
> For example Aogonek [hex: C484].

My Unicode 4.0 Blocks file lists
  AC00..D7AF; Hangul Syllables
The Data file lists
  0104;LATIN CAPITAL LETTER A WITH OGONEK;

Are you sure you are using the correct codes?

Other possible causes of problems should have resulted in error
messages:
- If the font file doen't have a unicode table, you should have
  gotten a notification. You have to generate the metrics for such
  fonts with the winansiencoding flag.
- The font name might have been mispelled in either the userconfig
  or the FO file.

J.Pietschmann