From Jeremias Maerki <dev.jerem...@greenmail.ch>
Subject Re: MathML
Date Tue, 03 May 2005 08:03:39 GMT
There's no support for MathML out-of-the-box for FOP 0.20.5. There are a
few options:

1. You convert the MathML snippets to SVG prior to running it through
FOP. You can probably use JEuclid for this.

2. You might be able to backport the MathML extension that is in the
current development code (CVS HEAD) of FOP to the maintenance branch
code, i.e. to make it work with FOP 0.20.5. The extension uses JEuclid
([1], [2]) to process the MathML. The MathML extension can be found
here: [3]. Backporting it should not be extremely difficult as many
thing are still more or less the same.

Please also look through the mailing list archives. I'm not sure but
maybe someone has already done this. It might be worth having a look.

[1] http://jeuclid.sourceforge.net/
[2] http://sourceforge.net/projects/jeuclid
[3] http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-fop/examples/mathml/

On 02.05.2005 23:35:52 Karsten Ohme wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How can I include MathML into my documents? Fop seems not to be able to
> render it in PDFs. Is their a convenient way to do it? Maybe there is a
> free MathML to SVG parser.

Jeremias Maerki