From Mike Trotman <mike.trot...@datalucid.com>
Subject Re: Having trouble getting number-columns-spanned to work
Date Sun, 08 May 2005 14:28:30 GMT
Hi Richard.

I use the servlet supplied with FOP (in
<fopdir>/examples/servlet/build/fop.war) and it works fine.
I'm afraid my Java familiarity is very basic - so can't comment on your
code.

I use Apache 1.3.27 and Tomcat 5.0.28 and jdk_1_5_0_2

If you are processing an FO file that works fine under FOP 0.20.5 are
you doing anything in your code that would strip attributes off your
<fo:table-cell>?
(as your example has no attributes on any other table-cells - and the
produced PDF is what you would get if the 'spanned' attributes were not
present)